Please follow the instructions below:
- Please register to use the Editorial Manager [https://www.editorialmanager.com/suci] by clicking on the word "Register" in the navigation bar at the top of the page and enter the requested information.
- Login into the system as Author using your details.
- Click submit a new manuscript and select paper.
- Choose GeoChina 2018.
- Type or copy and paste your paper into a textbox.
- Use the “Section/Category” by clicking the “Expand All” to indicate to which particular section/category your paper belongs. Check on the boxes that match your specific areas and click add button.
- Upload the paper in a PDF or WORD version.
- Click build the PDF.
- Approve the submission.
The full paper should be direct, obvious and discussing the paper full content/idea. It has to be shortened as much as possible.
Selected papers from the conference may be considered for publications in the Journal Special Issues/Collections. However, authors need to expand and include materials that are at least 50% different than the accepted Edited Books by Springer-DE.
- Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities, ASCE (SCI Indexed),
- Journal of Testing and Evaluation, ASTM (SCI Indexed),
- International Journal of Geomechanics, ASCE (SCI Indexed)(Call for Papers).
subjected to a full peer review process as set forth by the Editors of ASTM International and ASCE. (Click here to see the detailed requirements)
Best Paper Awards will be presented in GeoChina 2018 to authors whose works represent novel research with significant real-world applications.(Click here for more details)
The official language for the conference is English.